Gas Installs in Baltimore, Maryland: The Benefits of Converting Your Wood-Burning Fireplace
At Priddy Chimney Sweeps, our gas installs help Baltimore, Maryland residents reduce their energy costs and add a fresh, modern look to their living rooms. Let’s take a look at some of the benefits of converting your wood or pellet fireplace to one of our gas installations.
- Easy to Use – Wood fireplaces require you to chop or purchase wood. They also require more of your attention, as you have to continuously monitor and feed the fire to keep it going. With a gas install, you simply turn it on and enjoy the warmth. When you’re done, there’s no clean up or burning embers to deal with. You simply flip the switch again.
- Easy to Maintain – Wood-burning fireplaces require a lot of cleaning. With a gas install, you won’t have any ash or debris to sweep up.
- Better for Your Budget – A finely crafted and expertly installed gas fireplace from Priddy Chimney Sweeps can reduce your energy costs by as much as 25%!
- Better for the Environment – A gas install will not release harmful fumes into the environment.
- Better Functionality – Gas installs simply do a better job of warming up your home, so you can enjoy a convenient, affordable, and environmentally superior option.
Learn More Today
At Priddy Chimney Sweeps, we are proud to be providing homeowners in the Baltimore, MD area with top quality service for more than 40 years. We’re here to help you make the right decision for your home.
Converting your wood or pellet set up to a gas installation from Priddy Chimney Sweeps is a terrific way for Baltimore, MD residents to reduce energy costs, protect the environment and create a warmer, cozier, and more comfortable living space. To learn more about our service or to get started with an appointment, give us a call today at (301) 530-4262.