A Message to Our Valued Customers
We want to thank each one of you for continuing to choose Priddy Chimney Sweeps. Your ongoing support is incredibly motivating. We are grateful for this, as it allows us in turn to support our hard-working, dedicated employees and their families.
We could not do it without you!
Our Priority is the Safety of our Customers and Employees.
As many of you are working from home, we know that you may be using this time to tackle your home service maintenance projects. We can assure you that we can deliver on your chimney needs as well as masonry repairs and will do so while adhering to CDC guidelines. Some of the steps we are taking include:
- Limiting in-person contact and practicing social distance. Sorry, no handshakes or fist bumps but we will accept air high fives or thumbs-up!
- Equipping our team with gloves, masks, and sanitizing wipes.
- Instructing our employees around enhanced hand washing and the use of hand sanitizer
- Emphasizing with team the importance of 6ft social distancing and identifying if someone is ill
- Disinfecting high-traffic, high-touch areas in our office and warehouse repeatedly throughout the day
- Reminding the team of company-provided sick leave and encouraging use of this when there is any chance of illness
Pre-Appointment Screening Questions
As you have probably experienced in other settings, we are leveraging the Centers for Disease Control (“CDC”)-recommended questions to help minimize potential exposure. Depending on how far in advance we book your appointment, you may hear these twice: once at confirmation, and again when the technician is on their way or at your door. We are grateful for your patience and honest answers to these:
- Have you experienced any of the following symptoms in the past 48 hours:
- fever or chills
- shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- muscle or body aches
- new loss of taste or smell
- sore throat
- congestion or runny nose
- nausea or vomiting
- Within the past 14 days, have you been in close physical contact (6 feet or closer for a cumulative total of 15 minutes) with:
- Anyone who is known to have laboratory-confirmed COVID-19? OR
- Anyone who has any symptoms consistent with COVID-19?
- Are you isolating or quarantining because you may have been exposed to a person with COVID-19 or are worried that you may be sick with COVID-19?
- Are you currently waiting on the results of a COVID-19 test?
Please be honest about your response. Know that we are working to keep your family and ours healthy. If any you answer “yes” to any of the questions above, we will work with you to reschedule your visit.
A Remote Option for Those Who Wish to Avoid In-Person Visits: Virtual Chimney and Masonry Repair Assessments
For those clients looking for an estimate on repairs or help with a chimney issue but would prefer to not have an onsite consultation, communication with our team can be carried out via phone or email. Our CSIA-certified chimney sweeps are available to video chat (using Facetime, Zoom, etc.) to review your service needs. Alternatively, we would be happy to schedule an exterior-only assessment where appropriate.
Our phone number is 301-530-4262. To text your photos directly and consult with our CSIA certified chimney sweeps, you may call or text us 240-421-1405. You may also e-mail us at AskASweep@vladimirr4.sg-host.com.
For clients requesting service, you may conveniently schedule your appointment at any time (night owls welcome!) via our online client hub.
We are committed to our customers and employees. We will continue to monitor this situation and will update you if any changes to our normal business operations occur.
Again, we thank you for trusting us with your chimney needs. We look forward to serving you!
Priddy Chimney Sweeps